Make a Real Difference
Why Join Our Team
To Work With Us You'll Need
If you find it rewarding to be involved in providing care and support to people in the community, join our team by submitting your application using the form below.
You’ll need at least one of the following certificates:
All of Flexi Support’s staff members are required to attend regular training sessions to provide the best care for our clients.
The skills you need to update regularly are:
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care
- Disability Support Work
- or Community Service
- Current First Aid Training – Level 2
- Current Police Check
- Current Working With Children Check
- First aid
- Infection control
- Manual handling
- Working with people with dementia
- Managing challenging behaviours
- We also encourage you to take some advanced skill training for high care services, including operating hoist and other machines, transferring, bowel care, PEG feeding, etc.