Make a Real Difference
Why Join Our Team
To Work With Us You'll Need
If you find it rewarding to be involved in providing care and support to people in the community, join our team by submitting your application using the form below.
You’ll need at least one of the following certificates:
All of Flexi Support’s staff members are required to attend regular training sessions to provide the best care for our clients.
The skills you need to update regularly are:
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care
- Disability Support Work
- or Community Service
- Current First Aid Training – Level 2
- Current Police Check
- Current Working With Children Check
- First aid
- Infection control
- Manual handling
- Working with people with dementia
- Managing challenging behaviours
- We also encourage you to take some advanced skill training for high care services, including operating hoist and other machines, transferring, bowel care, PEG feeding, etc.
NDIS Worker Orientation Module
NDIS has introduced an online training module called the Worker Orientation Module called “Quality, Safety and You” as part of the requirement for working with NDIS participants.
The training module can be found here. You can save, exit and return to the module at any time
This module has been developed to assist NDIS support workers to better support people with disability and covers topics such as; human rights, respect, risk, and the roles and responsibilities of NDIS workers.
It is highly recommended that all applicants provide a copy of their Certificate Of Completion of the training when applying.